Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Color Palette: Green, Brown and White

Believe it or not, this color palette was actually inspired by my bathroom. That's right I said bathroom. I have this display of old glassware on my counter top with a vase of brown branches and my bathroom is painted green (see the picture below).


I changed the green in the color palette to a little brighter green than is actually in my bathroom. I love the end result! I have to say how much in love I am with the cake in the color palette!! It is by Jan Kish-La Petite Fleur of Columbus, Ohio. I envision this color palette for a beautiful country club wedding, or an event at a chic downtown restaurant.


Picture Credits:
top row: Nicole Miller, Elizabeth Messina, The Knot, Modern Day Design
middle row: Brides.com, Modern Day Design, Nicole Miller
bottom row: The Knot, Modern Day Design, Elizabeth Messina

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online