Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Feathers and Flowers

On this rainy Wednesday, I decided to post on something I've had my eye on for a long time....flowers arranged with feathers. I LOVE this look. I don't think I could say that enough. I've always loved feathers, and to pair them with flowers, another love of mine, is simply perfect.


Most of the work showcased in the pictures above is by a floral design company called Asiel Design. To sum up their work in one word it would be this: stunning. Go to their website and see for yourself. Their work is absolutely phenomenal.

Picture Credits: (Top row left to right) Asiel Design, Asiel Design as seen on On Happy Blog photographed by Jennifer Skog, (last two) R. Jack Balthazar as seen on Inside Weddings photographed by Tony Florez Photography. (Bottom row left to right) Asiel Design, Asiel Design as seen on On Happy Blog photographed by Jennifer Skog, (last two) Asiel Design.

2 comments:

Everlasting Memories said...

I still want a bride to be daring and try red roses with peacock feathers.

ZenadiaDesign said...

How cool would that be?! If you ever see that done send a picture my way. =)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online