Friday, February 22, 2008

Natural Lovelies

A picnic in the French countryside. Maybe its just me, but that's what I think of when I see herbs used in wedding decor. I LOVE France, so this is not a bad thing. I can just see these arrangements at a beautiful winery wedding, or a celebration in the gardens of a French chateau.


Herbs lend a rustic elegance to any table setting and add wonderful scents to the air. Try sprinkling lavender down your aisle instead of flower petals to give your guests it's sweet smell as you walk by. At a bridal fair one time I sprinkled the floor of my booth with lavender so when my guests walked in they were greeted with a wonderful smell.


If anyone has any other fun tips or ideas you would like to share, please email them to me. (heidi@zenadiadesign.com)
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Picture Credits:
First board: All pictures from Elegant Bride Winter 2008
Second board: All pictures from Oh How Charming, top row and bottom middle pictures by Elizabeth Messina. Bottom right and left pictures by Thayer Allison Gowdy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use herbs!! I love this. The pictures you have used are gorgeous!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online