Thursday, February 7, 2008

Real Wedding: Tabitha and Nathan

Going right along with our Hollywood Glamour theme from yesterday, Angela has been nice enough to share more pictures with us of her brother's wedding! This wedding took place in Portland, Oregon at the Paragon Restaurant. The photographer for the wedding was R. Fox Photography. Most of the pictures are in black and white but I really think it adds to the retro/vintage feel the wedding has. Enjoy!!



I absolutely love all these pictures. They convey such a fun feeling!


I love the shot of all the groomsmen! And Tabitha with all her bridesmaids. Such a fun artistic feel.


My favorite picture is of the wedding party all cramed into what looks like a hall. I love it!!!



Thank you Angela for sharing these pictures with us, and thank you to Tabitha and Nathan for having such a fun and inspiring wedding!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online