Friday, July 25, 2008

Who's bearing your ring?

Traditionally, the ring bearer for the wedding celebration was a little boy, usually anywhere from ages 4-8.


These days traditions are being broken and your ring bearer can be anything from your pet dog, to the best man and maid of honor.



I love the idea of including your beloved pet in the wedding celebration! After all, they are part of the family too. Just make sure they are well behaved enough. I don't think my chocolate lab could handle all the excitement and I know he would be all over the place!


I love the idea of using flowers or, such as the picture shows, moss, in place of a ring pillow. It makes everything look so much more organic and beautiful!


How cute is this idea?! I love all the flowers they embellished the wagon with!

Picture credits:
picture one via The Bride's Cafe, photo by Jennifer Davis
picture two via Corridan and Co., photo by Elizabeth Messina
photo three also by Elizabeth Messina
picture four via The Bride's Cafe, photo by Amy Squires
picture five via The Bride's Cafe, photos by Victor Sizemore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun read. Great photos. Yep, the dog would have to be well behaved.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

These photos are so inspiring. Really makes me want to take a photography course.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online