Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Doggy Love

For a lot of us, dogs play a major role in our lives. They are one of the family and almost like a child in the household, well, at least in my house. =)
These days dogs are becoming part of more weddings, and why not? Here are some of my favorite wedding images of dogs.


Matt Barton via Brides.com


This dog looks JUST like my dog Charlie, and coincidental, this dogs name is Charlie too! Although my Charlie would likely be all over the place instead of sitting nicely like this Charlie. =)
Photo by Meg Smith for Sasha Souza


And, silly enough, this dog looks just like Charlie's best buddy, Achilles. =)
Pen Carlson via Ritzy Bee


Ritzy Bee


Rachel Gracie via Brides.com


Jose Villa via Ritzy Bee


The Bride's Cafe


Elizabeth Messina


Brides.com

2 comments:

Candi said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! I just love these photos. If I one day get married, my dog will definitely be there! :) Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady had their dogs present at theirs as well!

Jessica Latimer said...

I heart doggies. They are so cute and give the wedding that little something extra.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online