Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Real Wedding: Emily and Bryan, part I

You may remember this color palette we designed for Emily while she was planning her wedding...


Well Emily was kind enough to send me the images from her special day and when I saw them I was in complete awe. Every detail was taken care of and the pictures are absolutely stunning and heartfelt.

Captured by the talented BinaryFlips, here is part I for you of this stunning celebration.

Vendors:
Ceremony & Reception: Harkness Mansion CT
Photography: BinaryFlips Photography
Hair & Makeup: Rob & Rivers Salon & Spa
Dress: Precious Memories
Flowers: Elizabeth Zemetis, Blush Floral Design
Catering: Cloud Nine Catering







I am completely in love with this set of images.


How incredibly sweet is this picture? Talk about capturing a moment.


love love LOVE this picture!












So much more to come!! Stay tuned for part II.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful. The feeling in the pictures is very touching. Loved the colors.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online