Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Chic Peony

One of the most popular flowers for weddings these days is the lush peony. It's voluptuous, almost rose looking blooms make up amazing arrangements. Available May, June, October, and November, the peony is a popular choice for weddings of all styles and themes. In honor of the newest addition to our etsy shop, I thought I would highlight some of my favorite peony arrangements.

Featured invitation: Chic Peony, by Zenadia Design











Image Credits:
Invitation by Zenadia Design. Images 1-2 Artfool, 3-4 Jose Villa, 5-6 JM Flora, 7-8 The Bride's Cafe, 9 Brides.com, 10 Brides.com, 11 Brides.com and 12 Brides.com

1 comment:

Bailey Quin said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, I lovelovelove peonies and would get married in a sea of them were my wedding not in September...grrr...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online