Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Color Palette: Indigo, Rust and Golden Yellow

This color palette was inspired by a living room from Pottery Barn. The picture of the room is located in the top right corner of the color palette board. I envision this pallet for a chic autumn wedding. A casual affair with a classic modern vibe.


Picture credits:
top row: Soiree Events, Brides.com dress by La Sposa, Pottery Barn
middle row: Paper Source, Soiree Events, Brides.com
bottom row: Brides.com, Lazaro Bridesmaid, Brides.com

5 comments:

Everlasting Memories said...

I really like this color combo. We haven't had a wedding with these colors. Very autumn.

Polka Dot Bride said...

What an unusual colour combination- but it works so well!

ZenadiaDesign said...

Thanks for the nice comments! I was a little hesitant at doing this color combo at first but I think it works well.

One Love Photo said...

Love this one! I want to see the turquoise corral thing in the glass ball close up, I think I want that!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

this is simply lovely and so unique! i love unexpected color combinations.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online