Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wedding Dress Love


Now don't get me wrong, I love the traditional white wedding gown, but every once in a while the designer in me yearns for something different. Enter the black wedding dress. Originally featured on the Parisian Events blog, I stumbled across in on The Wedding Planner's Blog and instantly fell in love. Direct from the runways of Paris, "black seems to be the new white", as Kim from Parisian Events puts it. Dress designers such as Max Chaoul, Creations Bochet, and Cymbeline Paris have included black wedding dresses in their lines. I absolutely LOVE it. If I could do my wedding over again I would definitely opt for a black wedding dress! I can just see this dress paired with the gorgeous bouquet shown at the left. The bouquet is by floral and event designer Rufus Felix.
I am excited to see whats in store for the black wedding dress. Paris seems to set the trends in fashion so keep an eye out for the black wedding dress!

Picture credits: Black wedding dresses from Parisian Events Blog, Bouquet from Style Me Pretty, designed by Rufus Felix.

1 comment:

kim@parisian party said...

Aren't they just FABULOUS!?? The Salon de Mariage at the Louvre starts next week here in Paris, and the highlights are the fashion shows. I've heard that there are a couple collections featuring black and other colored dresses. I can't wait to see!!

Kim

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online