Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wishing Well from Zinke Design

Last week I received an email from Whitney, with Zinke Design introducing me to the Wishing Well, included in their brand new wedding inspired gift line. I liked it so much I thought I would pass the information on to my readers! The Wishing Well is a creative guestbook that includes 150 note cards along with a beautiful box and pen for your guests to write their well wishes to you all night long! The Wishing Well is very reasonably priced, and would make a great addition to any celebration be it a birthday party, baby shower, or wedding. Zinke Design also has their very own wedding blog! Check it out here.


Picture via Zinke Design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea..as it is so much fun to read all the comments guests have made.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online