Friday, September 26, 2008

Color Palette: Plum, Pewter and White

Moving right along with color palettes, this one is inspired by Jessica's comment:
I'm getting married next October in an urban loft in L.A., and we're going with a plum/pewter/white color palette to compliment the contemporary vibe of the venue. Our style is an eclectic mix of mid-century modernism and a warm, cozy Moroccan whimsy. It seems that not a lot of people incorporate purple in their weddings, so I'd love to see an inspiration board with lots of plum and eggplant shades.
I had quite a time trying to capture the feeling of the event in this board, while maintaining the color scheme. I can totally picture the event, and hope I was able to help Jessica glean some inspiration.



Picture Credits:
top row: Squareroot Design, Aaron Delesie, Luna Bazaar
middle row: Jenny Yoo, Decor8, Brides.com
bottom row: Decor8, Oh How Charming, Brides.com

1 comment:

Jessica @ Mason Jar Bride said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's absolutely gorgeous! It definitely captures our style and the "feel" we're going for. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together... I feel very inspired!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online