Monday, March 16, 2009

Color Palette: Plum and Champagne

For some reason I have always thought that purple was a hard color to pair with anything. However, I proved myself wrong in this color palette. I LOVE these colors for a wedding! Perfect for a winery celebration, a wedding in the country, or dress it up for a formal affair in the city. These colors paired together are really versatile!



Picture Credits:
top row: Brides.com, Patrick McNamara via Snippet and Ink, Brides.com
middle row: Style Me Pretty, Flickr, Style Me Pretty
bottom row: Reem Acra via Perfect Bound, Michelle Rago, Bridal Bar Blog

5 comments:

perfect bound said...

I love the color plum! It sounds so much prettier than plain old purple. We used it quite a lot in our wedding decor by pairing it with red and even navy. It was such a rich, warm and elegant color palette. And a total surprise!

Anonymous said...

Elegant color combination. I agree it would be really stunning for a wedding at a winery, but really anywhere.

zenia said...

plum is so lush, and yes, it works wonderfully with deep reds.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Your blog is fabulous - so I've added it to my blogroll at www.itsajaimething.com! I look forward to reading more...have a lovely day!

Sincerely,
Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online